Friday, October 12, 2007

rock and roll dude!

jens is the next up and coming rock and roll ecentric. he really loves anything musical. in church, when the music starts, he stops whatever he is doing and watches the chorister, and then he follows her by moving his arms like hers. the guitar he is standing on is aileena's, but he uses it more that she does. even if it is for a dance platform.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Funny, my boys love music too.

***LIZ*** said...

I see a musical genius in the making!

Hilary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hilary said...

so CUTE! I miss my nieces and nephews!

Heather said...

I feel bad for the guitar. Just kidding.Hey, my mom is throwing me a baby shower Sat the 3rd. you should come up and say hi and see my sister too. Give me a call 787-2683. This is Heather just so you know.

Hilary said...

Okay, this is too cute, but when do we get a new one? I wanna see more!!!! :)