"Mom, I don't like you. I love you!!!" She is really the sunshine in my soul. We wake up in the morning and the first thing she asks is if she can turn on music. And am I surprised when I hear "Born to be great"? Not at all. I love my girl!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
We love her, too! She really is sunshine!! We have the picture of her with her cousins on our digital frame. I love seeing it!!!
Oh that is soooo sweet. I am so happy you have such a wonderful little girl. It must be so much fun to do all the girlie stuff together.
Holly! How the heck are you? I found your blog through Kendra's Blog. I am so happy to see you. You look awesome! You have to tell your story though. Do you have 2 kids or are the other 2 girls yours too? If you have a second, check out our blog.I would love to hear from you! http://4wildangels.blogspot.com/
Shawnie McDowell Huff
Post a Comment