Aileena and her cousin Chantelle make spooky lollipops.
Aileena and her best friend Lynae put gummie eyeballs on their foreheads.
Jens didn't want to wear his hat for his costume, and didn't want a picture taken.
Aileena had 2 costumes this year. School costume she was a queen spider, and trick or treating she was the floor of the movie theater. Both were very fun to make!
Aileena and her cousin Rixlin made a haunted candy house.
Not pictured: the many fun things that I made to keep the season festive.
Halloween was SPOOKTACULAR!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Halloween Happened!
scribbling by Stella at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Wow, you guys had a great time this holiday. Aileena cracks me up. She looks like such a fun spirit.
Those spooky eyeballs are cool. I'm always impressed with your craftiness! I tried the pumpkin pancakes and they turned out pretty good. Jake loved them!
You do too much fun stuff with your kids. I'm jealous!
Those lollipops look absolutely disgusting!!! Looks like you all had a bunch of fun though! I can't believe how DIFFERENT Rixlin looks. Wow!!
I love her costume of the floor of the movie theatre! That is hilarious, how creative you are. Aileena cracks me up. :)
Post a Comment