Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hey Mikey...he doesn't like it!


Food for Jens has become "hit and miss". Quite literally sometimes!

Cream...he loves cream. Nothing with it though. No pie, no pudding, no crepes, just cream!


Look closely...every piece of watermelon has been tasted. So, Jens, is it safe to eat?


His tastes lately have been so weird! He loves popcorn, corn on the cob, and canned corn. They are all called "popcorn". He loves hard boiled and scrambled eggs, but only if you let him help cook them. He loves sausage, aka. sausage, hot-dogs, pepperoni. Oh and he loves pizza, but only eats the...yep, sausage! And of course he will eat anything that comes from the garden, but it must have the dirt still on it! Oh, I love my BOY!
blog

3 comments:

hope said...

He is so awesome! And it sounds like he has his daddy's eating habbits!!
Do I spy Nocum in the back begging for some watermelon???

Hilary said...

I love the pictures you get of him. He still looks like a little old man!

Kacey said...

What a cutie!!! Maybe he could swing by and give my little ones a few lessons - seriously - I don't even care if he tells them the dirt makes things taste better. Just make them EAT the veggies!! LOL