Friday, December 11, 2009

She's 10...Again!

Aileena gets a party with friends every other year. This year was THAT year, but somehow she ended up having 3 parties. One for her sisters, one for her friends, and one with her family. What a lucky kid. These are the invites for her friend party. Theme?? Hmmm...

Polka Dot fun!


Cute girls!


Polka dot milk shakes, YUM!


Polka Dot brownie bites dipped in chocolate... can we say DESSERT?

Polka Dot scrapbooks, FUN!

The polka dot scene!



A "Candy Bar"! Who planned this outrageous party? The candy {wo}man?

She was one happy ten year old when all of the partyin' was over!
Happy Birthday Monkey Bum!










6 comments:

Brooke said...

Amazing Holly!!! Can I hire you for my parties. You are totally creative and I don't know how you do it!

Becky said...

Holly, you're so crafty and cute!!! how fun :)

Hilary said...

What a fun theme! I especially love the picture with all the girls making funny faces. Aileena cracks me up!

Miss you guys!

hope said...

Seriously Holly, Second business right there!! Party planner. You are so all over the fun themes!!!!

The Claysons said...

Holly... you're one of those moms that makes the rest of us moms look bad!!! Shame on you for having such a fun birthday!!! JK. Looks like fun! You go girl!

Kristine said...

Holly...Your just amazing!!! Kari would be so proud of the way that you are raising Aileena. You are a great mom, I bet all the other girls nearby are gelious of Aileena. Thanks for having a BLOG so that I can see all the things she is doing.