Dear Buttermilk Syrup,
Thank you for being so delish! Even though you have a pound of butter in you, and 4 cups of sugar, and...oh well, my diet just went out the window today...
Dear Diet,
Thank you for being patient with me when I decide to make Trish's yummy pumpkin waffles and delish buttermilk syrup! I love to take a break from my diet, and I am learning to not feel guilty when I do.
XOXO,
Holly
Sunday, November 7, 2010
scribbling by Stella at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I miss those sooooo much!
Hope all is well with you and your family. I think about you guys all the time. I pray for you. I know that things will get better. You are such a great example to me of strength and perseverance. You are an amazing person Holly and I just want you to know that. :)
Post a Comment