Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'n not free, I'n FOUR

Happy Birthday Jens!
Buzz was the hit for the night. Thank you Grandma and Pappy!

This cake was so much FUN! Jens loved the colors. Again, I have to thank my dear friend and sister Trish for the cute idea!

At four, Jens is Mr. Know it ALL. He has so many animated expressions, I can't keep up with them all. When you tell Jens he is funny, or silly, he quickly corrects you and tells you "I'm not____, I'm cute! He loves transformers, playing with his big sister, and telling his baby brother about the many adventures they will go on when "he doesn't drink milk anymore" (because we all know that when babies don't drink milk anymore, they are big enough to do EVERYTHING else)! We love you Jens. Life will always be a party with you around.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

What a fun cake!!! You always amaze me. Your kids are really lucky to have you for a Mom!

hope said...

Happy Birthday Jens!!!! Such a big man turning 4!!!! (Really??? 4???? I could have sworn he was 3.)

Luann said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVE that cake! I'm totally stealing that idea. Happy birthday Jens!