Wednesday, August 15, 2007

four main food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate milk




i am decorating my kitchen with a chocolate motiff. i think the kids are having more fun with it than i am.

6 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

What a great idea! A chocolate kitchen. I love that you let the kids both go to town on those huge blocks of chocolate. I know what you are talking about though, Michael will not drink milk at all unless it is chocolate milk. How old are Aileena and Jens?

Bama Holcomb Family said...

Dang Holly... considering a couple months ago you were concerned about Mr J eating the same foods you all are, you sure are lenient on the sweets with him.

Heather said...

Hey Holly, this is Heather Gresko Morrison. I love seeing you and your kids. I am all for the chocolate thing. Your kids are darling. I will be checking up on you often. yea, you are blogging now.

Emily said...

Holly, I forgot to say in my last post that Jeff says HI! He was wondering how you were!

Hilary said...

CUTE!!!

Bama Holcomb Family said...

Okay, Holly, I have already commented on this post, but I had to do this...
Tag!! You're it!! (Look at my blog.)