you might be asking why i havn't been blogging? well, we took a very fun vacation to flaming gorge. we had tons of great pictures that i wanted to blog, BUT...my camera decided to end its life a bit early. it went for a spin, which ended in the tragic watery grave we call the washing machine. needless to say, i was very disappointed, and went in to severe bloggers depression. i am better now. we are temporarily using uncle sherman's camera. so, i am feeling better about the unfortunate event we call "death by laundry". who knew laundry would be the source of one's demise. so, ladies, be careful with the spin cycle.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Wow! That was horrifying!! I will never look at my washing machine the same way again.
YIKES, so sad for you Holly. I think I would fling myself upon the bed and sob for days. I feel your pain.
Post a Comment