Wednesday, February 20, 2008

baby einstein?




this baby einstein is far more entertaining than the dvds. maybe that's because he looks like einstein, but only talks jibberish! wait, i thinks to most of us, what einstein said was jibberish, hahah!. jens' hair is growing rapidly in some spots and not at all in others. in the meantime, we all get a good laugh about it.

2 comments:

hope said...

LOL!! I love it!! I should send you a picture of Zach when he was that age... right before I buzzed him! I love baby curls, but Zach's did the same thing. In spots it was 2 and 3 inches long, and bald in others practically. When we moved to Texas I buzzed his first curls off and evened everything out. From that point on it was nothing but thick hair. And I think it is getting thicker and thicker!

Hilary said...

I miss my niece and nephews!

So,when are you coming out to see us? Well, take your time, we don't even have a couch yet. :)