Wednesday, February 20, 2008
jumpin' jacks!
our family grew this week. we had 2 kids and this week we have had 5. I have gained a whole new respect for mother's everywhere. i admire your patience and endurance. to weary their unending energy, we took an adventure to jumpin jacks. the pics are self explanatory. we had a blast.
scribbling by Stella at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
I love the pics! How fun. I hope you are all doing well now. I love to go to Jump Zone out here... pretty much the same thing, all inflatable inside fun. I love to go in with them and slide down.. it is so much fun!
Thank you for the nice comments. You too are an amazing mom and I loved reading your story about how you and Devin met. The Heavens were watching you two.
Great pics, I love all the action shots!
Aaaaaahhh!! Did you cut his hair??? I love the tub shot!
Hey, Holly! I loved catching up with you by reading your blog... of course it isn't as nice as in person... Miss you!
Love, Trish
looks like fun, I look forward to out 'jump' every week @ gymnastics, my boys need that these days. Cute fam, keep in touch!
Long time no talk!! I have wondered for years how you have been doing. It is great to see that you are happy and have sucha cute family. I have missed you so much. It is funny how people are connected to each other in these blogs.
I know I was the last one to post. I got the one you placed on mine. Just received an email from Amy...apparently she is still alive and well in Oregon. My email is tiffanylamb@cox.net. Send me a note some time so I can get your email address. Did you know you are a difficult person to google?
POOPA! Could've sworn I left a comment on here. I guess I didn't! OOPS!
Looks like tons of fun! How's the Foster Parent thing going? I don't know how you do it.
I liked the tub pic you had for a while!
When do we get to see more? Love ya!
good question! At this point, it looks like I won't get to go to the wedding. I was misinformed that the AZ date was a sure thing, so I already bought tickets for that. It will cost over $500 extra to change my ticket, so...yeah. Guess I'll just enjoy my time with friends, and maybe get to see Heidi if she's there when I am.
Holly~
I love your blog and am dedicatedly checking back regularly for updates. I think it's time... Hey, I miss you!
Love, Trish
Hey holly! i'm so glad i found your blog!
Post a Comment