Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Gone Fishin'

Jens and daddy often get to go up to the reservoir by our house and catch some fish. Daddy sure is brave, and Jens loves every minute of it!

1 comments:

Trish said...

Dear Holly,

I'm so glad I can comment now, because AILEENA IS SO BEAUTIFUL, AND JENS IS THE CUTEST! Seriously, he really does look like a little Heath! :)

I really enjoyed being with your family this week. I love you all! And Holly, I seriously think you found the absolute nicest guy; A perfect match for the absolute nicest girl! That just makes me so happy.

We'll see you Friday. As of right now, we are planning on all coming (Shane, kids, and I) and leaving straight from there for California. I hope all is well with you and with your in-laws right now. I can't wait to meet your beautiful children!

Do email me and let me know you got in safely from your long roadtrip! wishtrish@gmail.com

Love, Trish