Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rollie Pollie



Remember the little bugs that roll up in to a ball if they feel threatened? Aileena and her friend found a nest of them, and decided to bring them home to mom. Thank you sweetheart!

10 comments:

hope said...

What an awesome gift, Mom!!

Hilary said...

beautiful! I love getting updates.

Here's that site I told you about:
http://lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com/

Love you!

Trish said...

I love you so much, right back! And, of course, I love your entire family so terribly much that it hurts. :) And I love the new background. It's luscious. Ah, yes... just filled with love today.

I want to get everyone's contact info on Friday so we never lose track of one another again. BTW, who can send me copies of pics? My camera didn't have it's memory card in it, and I didn't realize it until I got home. Urgh.

Stella said...

Hope evidentally has the family pic, because she has it blogged. So, I would start with her.

Heidi is a good option too. Love ya!

Mary Jane said...

Holly - I love seeing your family and your happily ever after! Can't wait to see your pictures of Oregon...by the way the pictures of the scenery of our vacation were from goggle...I take pictures but not like that!

Hilary said...

Love the new blog layout! Doesn't that lady have great designs? It was so hard for me to choose, it took me hours!

***LIZ*** said...

Holly, You have such a beautiful family!! I wish I could have spent more time with you, it was so great to be able to see you again. I am sorry it was for such a sad occasion.

Emily said...

Sorry to hear about your Mom Holly. I hope you heal soon.

What a nice gift from your daughter!

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...

Holly, your kids are adorable, I hope Jens didn't have heatstroke or something today! That was fun, but next time let's do it in cooler weather or inside.:) Cute blog! Jill