Saturday, September 27, 2008

"In my Father's house there are many rooms...


I hope yours is next to mine!

These images are of a hotel in Sweden. The whole hotel is made of ice.

I chose these images because they are unique and beautiful,
just like all of my friends and family.

Can you imagine worshipping in an amazing chapel like this?

My family and friends are my life line. I want to take the opportunity to thank everyone for being so loving and supportive during these past weeks. 

I know that we are blessed with wonderful relationships for many reasons. I consider these relationships some of God's tender mercies. The tender mercies that have been poured out upon me are a testament to the reality of a loving Father in heaven. What a gift we have, to be able to be a part of testifying of His great goodness and unconditional love for each and every one of us. It really is the little things that mean so much.

My little things:
comments left on my blog
phone calls just to say hi
snail mail
your wonderful blogs that inspire me
a good book
lunch with the girls
window shopping with my BFF
a movie with "my girl"
sharing an idea for the kiddos
a surprise left on my door step
an encouraging thought
inspiration from above
friends who babysit while I have some alone time

...and, oh so many more!

Are they really little things then?

4 comments:

McLerran Family said...

That place is amazing! I've had similar thoughts and feelings recently. It's wonderful to see God's hand in our life and how much he loves us.

hope said...

As President Ucktdorf said last night, it is the little things that can add up and amount to greater things. At least that is how I heard it. What a wonderful talk last night!!

I was thinking of yeserday's events all last week. Friday, although it felt so hard to do, I decided to call him and tell him I love him. I spent all of three minutes on the phone with him, just telling him I love him. This healing will be hard and take time, but I think it will be easier if we try to do these little things, and watch them amount to awesome treasures.

I love you, Holly.

Dragonfly Girl said...

I am always very impressed and inspired by your faith holly you are a very big Iron Rod in my life.I count my blessing that I know you.I hope you know that I Love You Holly So Much!

Mary Jane said...

I love your little things.
Which brings me to the ideas for the kiddos. Thanks for the post about Rock Day. We went rock hunting and now we are getting ready for the paint! You're soo clever!