Four jobs I've had:
Montessori Preschool Teacher
Movie Theater
Pulte Homes
Kids Village
Four movies I can watch over and over:
Love Comes Softly
The Wedding Singer
10 Things I hate About You
Some Kind of Wonderful (My absolute favorite)
Four places I've lived:
Arizona
Pennsylvania
Utah
Oregon (OK, I haven't really lived here. I'm too boring to have 4 places I've lived, but I would love to live in Oregon, so I am listing it so I don't appear to be boring).
Four T.V. shows I love:
Little House on The Prairie (don't laugh! i love it, i really do)
Ghost Whisperer
Reba
Good Things Utah
Four places I've vacationed:
Oregon Coast (beautiful!)
Balboa Island CA
Texas
My bathtub (you can go anywhere you want when you relax and allow yourself some alone time).
My favorite dishes:
Chicken Enchiladas
Moo Goo Gai Pan
Soup (any kind! There is just something wonderful about a warm cup of soup and some warm bread)
Kung Pao Shrimp
Four sites I've bookmarked and visit occasionally:
Four places I would love to be right now:
Snuggled up in front of a warm fireplace, reading a book.
At a ceramics store, painting, drinking a diet coke, and eating a yummy brownie!
In a cabin in the mountains (baking yummy fall YUMS).
Taking a walk on the beach with the love of my life!
The park can be a crowded place sometimes, but take some time and find a new friend. Then go play a game of tag. Have FUN!







9 comments:
Hey, Holly! If you go mountain-cabin-Yum-baking, I better get an invite! :) I'd rather be THERE doing THAT than almost anything! :) And of course, the company would be terrific! Love you!
Holly, I saw your cute pics on Season's blog... they turned out so cute! I'm glad you used her, she is awesome! You have a cute family :)
Um, could you have the cutest blog ever? I'm so glad you blog too. I could always use another blogging buddy and this will be a great way to get to know you even better. I think you are DARLING!!!
Hey Holly, I am so glad that you found my blog, and now I am going to add you to my list. Awesome. I really enjoyed reading your blog. By the way, Jill mentioned Seasons blog, Is she talking about Season Atwater? Do you know her?
Hey Holly, I am so glad that you found my blog. Now I can add you on my list.Yeah! I really enjoyed reading your blog...so fun. By the way, Jill mentioned Seasons blog, is she talking about Season Atwater? DO you know her?
Hey sorry about the double message before, I thought it deleted the first one so I did it again, lol oops. Anyway I was just thinking what a small world it is. It's just funny to me that you know Season because she was one of my best friends from high school. We also lived together our first year of collage. There were 5 of us best friends that all went to college together and lived together and then all of us got married within about 5 months of each other. In fact you can find my link on her photoblog page. So funny.
I would love to be snuggled up in front of a warm fire or walking on the beach too. Great list!
Mercedes says hi, and that we need an I pod on our blog. I mean everyone has one we are so outdated! I added you to our blog. It is so fun to stalk people and see what everyone is up to!
Hey Holly,
Its been forever since I have left a note to say hello.
Your tag was fun to read. You and Jeff both have Little House in your top TV shows to watch. I quote him when I say "They just don't make shows like that anymore."
I also liked your bathtub vacation. I take those sometimes!
Post a Comment