Oh, oh! Your cute little pumpkin is so much cuter than mine! Way superdy duperdy. Love it!
They do look like fun!! I think I will save this for Halloween morning.
Looks like a blast :)-Meaghan
These are just way too cute!
Those are so cute... you need to post on how to make them. Do you just add food coloring to the batter? I know, i am dumb. :)
awesome idea!!! happy SITS blogging!!
Super cute. You need to teach me how to do that.
Another great idea to do with my kids. It's Friday's breakfast for sure! Or maybe dinner for that matter!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh, oh! Your cute little pumpkin is so much cuter than mine!
Way superdy duperdy. Love it!
They do look like fun!! I think I will save this for Halloween morning.
Looks like a blast :)
-Meaghan
These are just way too cute!
Those are so cute... you need to post on how to make them. Do you just add food coloring to the batter? I know, i am dumb. :)
awesome idea!!! happy SITS blogging!!
Super cute. You need to teach me how to do that.
Another great idea to do with my kids. It's Friday's breakfast for sure! Or maybe dinner for that matter!
Post a Comment