Friday, November 14, 2008

Calling all Nelson's






Hello Nelsons' Up North! I told you I had pics just for your family, so, here they are!

A few months ago we heard about a new Harley shop opening. The intrigue came from what they said it was built from. The entire building was made from all recycled materials. Mostly steel from the closed down Geneva steel mill. These are just a sampling of the pics we took. Jens loved the motorcycles and wanted to get on every single one. Even the ones parked outside. I could just see the typical movie scene...Jens touches one and the rest domino. YIKES! What a fun, FREE outing with the kids.

3 comments:

hope said...

I didn't realize you were still into Harley Davidson. That looks like a fun place!!

***LIZ*** said...

Why no pics of Jens on the bikes? We need a pic of him on his very own hog.

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness this has to be one of the coolest Harley shops ever and the bikes are awesome as usual. Boys and their toys! Thanks for remembering! Garrett just got a new bike this summer. It's not a Harley yet (Someday), but it is fun to ride. Yes our summers get warm enough for riding!! Kody loves to ride with his daddy. What a fun outing for your family. Thanks for sharing!