GRATITUDE #5
The past few weeks have been especially challenging for me. My desire to crawl in to a hole and never come out grew stronger and stronger, and I honestly didn't know what I was going to do. The only thing I wanted to do was call my mom and hear her say, "everything is going to be alright!". But even that door was closed.
My gratitude today is for prayer and scripture study. I would not have made it through the past weeks without it. I know that Heavenly Father is real, and that he listens and knows our deepest heartaches. What an incredible blessing it is to have gifts like prayer and scriptures to draw us closer to the one person who can tell us, "everything is going to be alright!".
Don't forget to prayer...






4 comments:
I love you, Holly. Call me anytime.. I know I don't sound like MOm, or have her words of advice, but I always enjoy talking.
I have had a great realization recently, that I am sure many of us will have as well. But I agree cmpletel that prayer and scriptures have helped!!! I love you. Call me. And if you can't, email me and I will call you!!!
Thank you. I have such a stronge testimony of prayer. Our Heavenly Father is always near, we just need to let His spirit in. I hope you are feeling better.
Hey there! I just wanted to leave a comment letting you know that I am going private with my blog. You are welcome to continue viewing it, but I will need your email address. So if you're interested in still viewing our blog contact me.
bllrdowney(at)gmail(dot)com
That was a very good post. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment