GRATITUDE #2
I am so incredibly thankful for unique personalities.
There isn't a single one of us that is exactly the same. Our individuality should be celebrated, and so today, my gratitude is for celebrating our unique gifts that make us who we are.
So, shmear that shaving cream if you feel inclined...
Mow the lawn naked if it is calling to you (or the carpet in this case)...
Chase the wild waves of the North Pacific Ocean...
Just remember to always be true to who you are. Celebrate you! Stop trying to be someone you think they want to know, and JUST BE!






3 comments:
I love, love, LOVE the naked photo of Jens. It took my mind off the rest of the post, but I went back and re-read a little. :)
Love you! Thanks for the reminder.
I LOVE these pics of my nice and nephew!! How adorable can they get?!?!
Thanks for sharing such inspirational thoughts with all of us. You are such a sweet and thoughtful person!
Post a Comment