Monday, November 10, 2008


GRATITUDE #4

Mommy Time- AKA -Nap Time

Don't get me wrong here. I love the wonderful moments I get to spend with this VERY active little guy. 

He looks like an angel, doesn't he? Well, looks can be very deceiving my friends!
The flower bedding is in the play room. I promise! My son's bedroom is NOT, I repeat, NOT decorated in flowers. However, this little relaxing position he looks "posed" in, is his favorite position to watch TV in. I have no idea where he learned it, but he does it so naturally.
OK, maybe the halo could sit on top of his horns.
This wonderful time that our little ones slumber is truly a gift. I am so thankful that he is still napping, because I know those days are numbered. Some days, nap time is the only time I ever get anything done. So, if you want to see my house clean, come visit me about half way through nap time. Not only would you get to see a clean house, but I might even get to offer you a cold drink, and chat for a bit.

2 comments:

McLerran Family said...

Nap time is so great! I love to look at sleeping babies! They're so precious.

Sheri Willardson said...

Oh, I LOVE nap time. Wish I could take one myself sometimes! :)