Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Marshmallow Day!

The festivities began with chocolate, chocolate chip pancakes topped with a dollop (or two) of marshmallow creme. How could your day go wrong with a beginning like this?
That evening we had a marshmallow fight. This is Aileena getting pounded by her Daddy and Uncle Sherm. Jens is obviously getting a big kick out of everyone randomly throwing marshmallows!
Uncle Sherm...are you behaving yourself?
Last, but not least we made marshmallow sculptures.
And of course, we ate them!

9 comments:

Hilary said...

Oh, my! That looks delicious!!! And FUN!!!

Mandy said...

My little boy has those same frog pajamas!

Thank you so much for my Shin Dig present! I love all of it!!

hope said...

LOL I wish I was there!! That looks so fun!!!

Mary Jane said...

Where do you come up with such clever ideas? I would love to be a member of your family with a celebration everyday!

Trish said...

Oh, what a lot of fun! I LOVE the posts that include pics of family. It makes me happy. :)

Merry Christmas to you all! I love your family!

P.S. I got your Christmas card yesterday. You have such a wonderful, sweet family. I'm so grateful to know you all!

McLerran Family said...

We've had many marshmallow wars in my family. They're so fun! The best year was when we played outside and the marshmallows ended up getting totally sticky. It was quite the mess.

Brooke and Ben said...

I found your blog! I love getting comments from you.
I can't believe how fast time goes by. Your little ones are so grown up!
What a great Mom you are. They are so lucky to have you.
It is great to be in touch with you.
I do consider you one of my dearest friends, and although it doesn't replace the real thing(seeing each other in person), I am glad we at least have this little blogger world for now.
Hugs,
Brooke

The Warner Family said...

you guys are crazy. Coltrin got a marshmellow gun for christmas! I already have marshmellows squashed in my carpet!

Sheri Willardson said...

Hey Holly! I haven't checked your blog during this holiday season (due to never having time to blog), but I just got all caught up. :) Those choco chip pancakes with marshmallows look YUMMY-I am totally going to try them.

Hope you had a great Christmas and New years.