Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig!


Vacation began!
We did tons of fun stuff...whale watching was among the favorites!
Of course we had to go see the forest where most of "Twilight" was filmed!
White water rafting?...not a chance! This was the world forestry museum.
Vacation ended!
We had so much fun on this trip. Way too many pictures to post about everything. This last picture says it all. Vacation is fun, but it is always wonderful to come home!
blog

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Looks like fun!

I've always wanted to go whale-watching!

Glad you all had a great time!

Trish said...

So awesome! The only thing missing here is you! Make Devin take some pics of you, okay?! Luuuuuuuuv to you, Holly! I miss you!

Jill said...

Oh my gosh it's about time, I thought you were gone forever! Were you gone for like a month? That must have been a lot of fun! More pics please :)

hope said...

I know you posted this a while ago, but I am just now getting to them... I love the rafting pic. That is funny. It looks real, without all the splashing on the lens!

I love you guys!