Tuesday, June 2, 2009

4 comments:

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Great, great pictures of your beautiful children!

Hilary said...

Love the new photo shoot of the kids! Who did it? Gotten rid of any puppies yet?

In response to your comment...Sorry, Poop! There's just not much to tell lately! We're just the same ol' boring people, working, hanging out, working...you get my drift. Maybe after our anniversary weekend in Baltimore or when Hope comes to visit, we'll have more to tell.

Tell you what: I will post an update just for you. But you have my word...it will be boring.

XOXO

Danielle said...

What cute pictures! Looks like your trip was way fun too. Some day I am going to see more of Oregon than the airport. Hope you are having a fabulous summer!

Kathi and Gordon said...

Aileena and Jens

What beautiful pictures. You guys should be models.
I would love to have a couple of those pictures.
Your puppies look so cute also.
I love both of you

Love Aunt Kathi