Tuesday, June 2, 2009

How Much Is That Doggie In The Window...


We have the most adorable puppies you will ever see, and yes, they are for sale! These cute little guys are Shorkie Pups (Shih-tzu/Yorkie). They are 6 weeks old now and will be available for adoption in 2-3 weeks.



Please take me home with you!

7 comments:

hope said...

Awwwww... I wish I could!!!

Did you take all the pics of the kids that are posted everywhere?? They are adorable!

Heather said...

How much are asking for the pups, and do they shed? and how big do they get? give me the info please.

Sheri Willardson said...

Oh, too bad I don't live closer to you-I think we would totally buy one. Our girls are ready for a pet-its just mommy who is not ready! :)

The Oregon trip looked like fun too. You have a great little family Holly!

Dawn said...

Love the puppies! I'd take one home if it was close and if they stayed that size! I haven't made a skirt in a while, it's really an 'extra' that people haven't had the money for. I can't blame them, I don't have much extra these days either. I will do one for 50 bucks in any size or color. Let me know if you're interested! Thanks

Heather said...

As much as I would love to buy one that is out of my price range, Now $100 that would work but I know they are worth way more than that. Let me know if you can't get rid of them.

Danielle said...

Look at those adorable lovable faces. I love dogs, so it is a good thing I live far away in AK cause we already have 3 and I would be so tempted! Good luck finding them homes!!!

Trish said...

OH, MY! I SO WANT ONE! I'm sure they are gone by now... but it would have been wonderful to "have to" drive up and see you to get one!!!!