One of Aileena's all time favorite things to do is look on the "Bakerella" website. We always find so many fun and yummy creations to try. So, for Aileena's birthday party, it is no wonder that she decided to have a baking party.

Yes! I made every single one! Didn't they turn out KU-ute!?

The partyers got to decorate their own apron. We had iron ons and buttons. I must say, I was very impressed by their sewing skills!



Of course there were presents!

then...we got to the good stuff!

O.K. Joesi, seriously! I think every pic we have, you are making crazy faces. This party must have been a hit!

All we can say is YUM!!!

Love you monkey bum!
This party was created specially for Aileena's sisters. Yes, Joesi and the gang are her sistas too!
4 comments:
Wow, Aileena's TEN?!? crazy! You have a tween on your hands, Holly! Leave it to you to make the cutest aprons! Looks like fun!
I just went to Bakerella a couple days ago to see what all the hullabaloo (according to Google, I spelled that correctly) was all about...and I'm hooked! I made Cake Balls last night! Only semi successful, but I learned what to do and not do next time!
Glad you had fun!
Wow! She's an old lady now!!
What a neat party, Holly! I will never be able to put anything like that together for the kids, but I'm glad someone in our family can enjoy such a gift as that!!
adorable party ideas!! :)
Happy B-Day Aileena!!! I see you must have had a lot of fun. Wish I could have been there to enjoy it with you, but who wants a grumpy old man around??? Anyway, I'll try to get a card in the snail mail to you soon.
Love ya,
Grandpa
Post a Comment