For FHE this week, we got together with some families in our ward. Everyone had their assigments, and mine was the craft. I don't like to craft without a purpose, so, I tried to come up with something that the families would get some use out of, but also have fun making...
...and so the "Sundae" can was born!
The idea is to make the sabbath day in your home much sweeter. Obviously we decorated the can, but inside was the treasure. I went to the distribution center and found several items that I was able to get duplicates of and make matching games and "go fish" games from. Some were the later-day prophets, and the others were the mormon ads. Aileena is so excited to use this. I have added several things to it that I know my family will enjoy, but it is easily customized to any family
Although I am a creative genious {LOL}, this is a collection of several ideas from other people, and then reinvented for my purpose. See http://pleasantsunday.blogspot.com/for more fun ideas!








4 comments:
Very cute! You should submit this to Sugardoodle!
You always do the greatest things. I love it.
Way fun and cute idea. You are so creative!
So cute, that would be way fun gift idea! The paint bucket is fun:)
Post a Comment