Happy Birthday Crosby! I know! What does it take for me to update my blog? Nine months and this beautiful little miracle! Crosby joined our lucky family on Sept. 15, 2010 via emergency C-section. It has taken me quite a while to feel normal enough to share this with anyone. So, my apologies for taking so long. He was 7lbs even and 18 1/2 in. long. He has been such a joy to have in our home, and we can't wait to be posting more of this little guy soon. Lots of love to our family and friends who have been such a support through this adventure!
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






12 comments:
Congrats! Hope that you are all doing well c-sections are so not fun. He is sure a cutie and I love the name!
SOOOOOO HANDSOME!!! So glad you posted some pics, he is gorgeous! Congrats to all of you.
Oh, my heavens! He's so absolutely perfect! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
He's adorable Holly, congrats! I know c-sections aren't fun but having that beautifull bundle makes it worth it in the end. I love it when they're so little and snuggling them is so great. I look forward to seeing more of him when you feel normal enough.
Love the little guy!!!! Hopefully I don't have to wait until the reunion to see him either! maybe when we go out int he summer to visit Shawn we can swing by to see you all!!! I love you guys!
What an adorable little guy! Congratulations!
Ohhhhhh Holly!!! He is so gorgeous! I love those cheeks. I was wondering when you were gonna have him!! Congrats! I wish you were still here!!!
Bec
You sure do make beautiful babies!!!
Hope you are feeling better now.
Love, Sally
I'm so happy for you all. Holly, I enjoyed our little visit yesterday. Holding baby Crosby was just what I needed. He is absolutely adorable. Call if you need anything at all. I mean it! :)
Congrats Holly! He is so precious!!! Hope you are healing well(I feel your c-section pain!) and enjoying every minute of you little guy.
Congratulations!! He is amazing! I can't wait to see more pictues and hope your doing well.
What a sweet little man! He's adorable! Congrats Holly! Hope your feeling better.
Post a Comment