Here's a little bit about me:
A. Attached or single? Attached.
B. Best friend? Devin.
C. Cake or pie? Cake. Always. Cupcakes, even better.
D. Day of Choice? Thursday. (happy thursdays are a good excuse to have a celebration)
E. Essential Item? Diet Coke w/lime, Burt's Bees, pen and paper (for random inspiration).
F. Favorite color? Green. Any shade!
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears, definitely.
H. Hometown? Prescott, AZ.
I. Favorite indulgence? Chocolate in any form.
J. January or July? Love January.
K. Kids? Two, love ya, muaw.
L. Life isn't complete without? My sweetheart.
M. Marriage Date? April 15, 2005.
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers, 4 sistahs.
O. Oranges or apples? Apples.
P. Phobias? Hmmm...
Q. Quotes? Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips.
R. Reasons to smile? My family and my friends.
S. Season of choice? Fall. I love pumpkins and colored leaves.
T. Tag 5 people: Hope, Hilary, Kendra, Brooke, Trish
U. Unknown fact about me? I love to play in the mud!
W. Worst habit? leaving piles everywhere.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Silly question... ultrasound.
Y. Your favorite food? Chinese for sure.
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
The ABC's of me...
scribbling by Stella at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
What no phobias?! Hope you are doing well. Love ya!
Hey, come play Memory with me on my blog... No one is playing. (look for the "play memory with me" post), and I will do my tag sometime today, I promise. :)
What, no V?
I love the new look. It is awesome. Thanks for the tag. I haven't been tagged in such a long time. How ya doin?? I miss you guys!
HEY! When you said I was tagged, I didn't think i had to do anything...hee hee...
I LOVE the new blog! Don't you LOVE Lena's designs? I'm telling everyone about them, she's incredible!
I'm up for a photo shoot any time, but I know we are both pretty broke to make a trip. Call me and we'll discuss it sometime. We would love to have you guys out here to see DC if you'd like. Virginia is so, so, SO pretty and awesome just by itself, but DC being so close (45 minutes) makes it that much better. I'll call you. maybe I should just do that now. Ok.
Fun tag. It just requires a bit of brain power, so I can't promise I will be up for it soon.
I wanted to let you know that I was so sad to hear about your mom! I can only imagine. I pray you and your family are being upheld by the love of your Heavenly Father and the prayers of those who love you. I guess you were in AZ for a bit. Let me know if you are ever in Phoenix, OK!
Love ya!
Kendra
Thank you so much Kendra! I am so grateful for our friendship, and to have the chance to develop our friendship as mother's. You are so sweet, and have always been an inspiration.
Love ya,
Holly
I'm so glad you've joined us over at Mama Manifesto! I love your blog!
Post a Comment