Friday, July 25, 2008

Just for you Trish..."V"

Vanilla or chocolate ice cream?

4 comments:

Trish said...

I love you, Holly!

I made up my own "V" as an improvisation and in an ever-continuing effort to complete my world. No, you're right. My world probably won't ever be complete! :)

Holly, I love the memory you left me... I have a good one for you, but it might be a little embarrassing to one of the other HSP's, so I will wait to tell you when I see you again. Soon, okay?!

Love,
Trish

Trish said...

I am vanilla, by the way. :)

Kendra@My Insanity said...

I am black raspberry and the description seems pretty accurate, but after reading yours, maybe I want to be chocolate, too! :-)

Bama Holcomb Family said...

So, I wasn't going to take the quiz, but just like ice cream, it became too much of a temptation. Oddly enough I am my least favorite flavor. Vanilla. I prefer to eat stuff with lots of other stuff inside! However, Vanilla makes great floats.
Love you.