Jens insisted on helping with dinner last night! It was a simple pasta salad, that evidently, needed a little color. He decided that "Crayola Crayons" were just what the recipe called for. Before I knew what had happened, my yummy pasta salad had transformed in to "Toddler Paradise"!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Crayon Salad
Jens insisted on helping with dinner last night! It was a simple pasta salad, that evidently, needed a little color. He decided that "Crayola Crayons" were just what the recipe called for. Before I knew what had happened, my yummy pasta salad had transformed in to "Toddler Paradise"!
scribbling by Stella at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
That is the best salad EVER! Jens has all the makings of a future Chef, I see. Oh, I just don't think they come any cuter than your little Jens! He is adorable!
It looks delicious! No wonder kids always try to eat crayons.
That is too funny. I always here that though, this needs a little more color, well, he sure got the color part.
I love that proud smile on his face. Looks like we have a chef in the family! It reminded me of a part in the Simpsons when Ralph Wiggum makes a "crayon sandwich" for his dad's lunch. As his dad, Police Chief Wiggum, is trying to humor Ralph by eating it, he asks, "mmm...did you put thumbtacks in there?" Just be glad it was only crayons. :)
You know they say that a healthy meal has all of the colors of the rainbow in it. :)
Post a Comment