YUM!
Mystery Pudding!
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 can fruit cocktail or pineapple
1 egg slightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup nuts (walnuts or pecans)
I prefer pecans, it's what my mom always used!
Stir first four ingredients into bowl. Make a nest and put in all fruit including juice. Add slightly beaten egg and vanilla. Mix well. Put in greased pan (melted 1/2 cube of butter) 7 1/2 X 11 1/2 (I have never seen this size of pan, but this is my mom's recipe, so who knows. I doubled the recipe and it fit perfectly in to my 9X13 baking dish). Sprinkle brown sugar and nuts on top of batter. Bake 350 for 55 to 60 min. (depending on your oven). Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.






3 comments:
thanks for visiting mama manifesto and for linking our widget! We feel so special.
I am going to have to try this pudding. I love the slide show...
Ali
Hey Holly! I found your blog through Jill Pillings, and I am so excited! I have been wondering what happened to all my old RC Willey friends! It looks like you are happy and healthy and your little family is adorable! I would love to send you a link to my blog, but you will have to email me because it is private. My email is tswillardson@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon!
PS-Tell Jeanette hello-I have been wondering how she is.
I love the clip from youtube above, truely inspiring. Thanks for sharing it!
Post a Comment