Monday, October 13, 2008

SITStahs BLOGATHON!!!!

OK ladies, when the shoe fits...wear it proudly! The Secrets in the Sauce is the best "shoe" I ever tried on. These ladies know what the meaning of true SITStahs is. Comments, comments, comments! The "shoe" is merely the means to travel in style, but these lovely ladies have lead the way to travel. Chic and adventurous! I have met so many wonderful other bloggers due to my travels from "SITStahs Central". Just a few of my favorite locations include:
I love being a part of such a fun, thoughtful bunch of people. It truly restores faith in humanity and the courage to face the hard times ahead. The SITStahs are NEVER alone.

C'mon, you know you wanna!

12 comments:

Kendra@My Insanity said...

OK. Explain to me about SITS, because I have been to the site a few times, and wanted to enter drawings, etc., but I haven't added the button to mine, because I don't feel like I can commit to comment all of the time (especially if I read while nursing, which is sometimes the only time I have to read). Is that what it is all about?

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

Hello there,
This is my first day with SITS and I'm so excited to meet you!

Have a great week!
Sonya

Trish said...

Happy SITS day, Holly!! Wow, you are such a SITS pro. I didn't have any linky-dos for my post. Well, actually, I love Cherry's Jubilee, too, but that was the only one that I could think of, so I didn't list it... not to make anybody feel left out. You know me. :) Now, back to my kidlins. It's their last day of fall break and we have lots of fun on our to-do list!! :)

lynn said...

Happy Blogathon day!!
Love your Halloween background :)

Megan said...

Happy Blog-A-Thon Day!!!!

Kori said...

Hope you are having an amazing Blogathon day!

Meridith said...

Newt to SITs and LOVE today's Blog-A-Thon!!!

Going to check out your blog :)

FROGGITY! said...

Happy SITS Day! Love your spooky songs! :)

WheresMyAngels said...

Love that little shoe up there! Thanks for stopping by on my feature day!

and those pankcakes are amazing! Going to have to have some fun with that.

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Hey, Hope you had a Happy SITS day!

Ronnica said...

Hey, SITSta! Just a couple days late, but I wanted to say "hi."

Anonymous said...

Just making the rounds to say hi!