Homemade (almost) "Mother's" brand animal cookies. You know...the ones that have frosting all over them and then topped with yummy sprinkles!
It's sooooo easy. Just buy or make sugar cookie dough. Roll it out and use mini cookie cutters (in this case we used Christmas ones) to cut your cookies. Bake. Cool. Then dip them in to white chocolate and of course topped with...you betcha, sprinkles!
The girls had so much fun, and when they were finished, of course we had to test the claims. Yep, they taste just as good, if not better than the old Mama herself!
YUM!






11 comments:
Yummy, yum! I wish I had not looked at this just yet, now all I want for breakfast is cookies, oh wait, that happens most mornings...
Those DO look yummy!!!
Yum! I am going to have add these to my Holiday baking list. Thanks for sharing!
You do the funnest things with your kids. I do plain old boring choc chip cookies and think I am doing well till I see your blog! j/k looks like fun. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving! :)
Cute! I better not let Lexi see these or she'll want to make some. We already do enough baking or as Lexi puts it "making", this time of year. Great idea though.
Oh, super yum. I can't believe that Mother's is gone. Oh, that's depressing. Really.
I'm glad you dusted off the old "cookie cutlers" and got baking. Those look super!
I love baking with you guys. you make the best things ever I think we should make gingerbread houses when my moms comes... what do you think?
Looks like fun! And Tasty, too!
Great idea! I am hungry just looking at them!
Holly,
Thank you for sending me the Christmas card and Picture of your sweet family. And thanks for the blogspot adress it was great fun to look at.
I am so glad that Devin found you to Marry. You seem just wonderful! Aileena looks very happy.
Thank you so much for taking the effert to send me a Christmas letter! I just love all my neices and nephiews. I will always have a great love for Aileena.
Thank you for being part of her life and sharing your strong Testimomy that Jesus lives.
My heart is so full knowing that Aileena is in your hands. Thank You!
Love,
Kristine Snell
ksnell@lifetimehi.com
I can't wait to make these animal cookies! Thanks for the great idea and recepie.
Kristine
Post a Comment