Thursday, January 29, 2009

Valentine Fun!


Aileena had her best friend Joesi over for a sleep over. When Joesi comes we get to have the whole girly group. We had so much fun! 

As you can see, Jens had a great time decorating too. I had to keep wiping the frosting off so we didn't waste too many cookies with frosting overload. He kept asking for the pupple frosting! 

Don't you just love, love!

4 comments:

Tiffany Lamb said...

You make me sick with all the crafty stuff. Why can't I be that way? Looks like you girls had a lot of fun. Amy fell off the planet. Her husband has a facebook page but will not let me be his friend. All I know is that she is in Eugene, OR. I will let you know if I ever find her.

Jill said...

Shut up! You did not make those! Like I said... amazing woman you are.

The Claysons said...

Please tell me how you make cookies that cute! My frosted cookies are not cute! What kind of frosting?

jaime said...

Holly, I am so sorry I left your dinner on the porch! I didn't know what else to do! I hope it wasn't really cold