Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No Accident...

No accident here! If you follow my sisters blog (Hilary), she claims she accidentally celebrated Valentines Day! (yeah right, who accidentally celebrates anything?) As you can see, there were no accidents at this location. Aileena's shirt (made with LOVE by Mom) says, I love my Lil' Bro.
Jens wouldn't stand still long enough for me to get a straight picture of his shirt, but he too had a shirt (made with LOVE by Mom), but his said I love my Big Sis.
Thank you to our good friend Trish, who shared her yummy brownie pancakes recipe. 
As you can clearly see, Valentines breakfast was "loverly"!
And YUMMY  for that matter!

4 comments:

McLerran Family said...

mmmm!! Looks so good! Cute shirts! How did you make them?

Hilary said...

Too cute! I'm sure it will be different with kids, but seriously. And you're absolutely right, I DO love love! But why all the overpriced cutesy-wootsy CRAP for one sill day of the year. I just don't get it.

Love the shirts, by the way! Love you! I miss you!

Danielle said...

Love the shirts! What a cute and creative idea. You have to share the pancake recipe. They look so yummy!

Dawn said...

I think you are going to need to post this recipe. It's almost illegal to have chocolate for breakfast. Almost.