Monday, February 23, 2009

Dad's wisdom!


Read books that you enjoy...
Play with simple things...
Do whatever you want, whenever you want...
Look for affection when you need it...
Get serious once in a while...
Forget about diets...
Show some affection...
Get angry once in a while...
Change your look...
Above all, be happy!!!! Regardless what your challenges may be.
Live simply.
Love generously.
Care deeply.
Speak kindly.

Leave the rest to God!

5 comments:

Jill said...

So cute Holly! Where did you find those cute pics? Those are some really good thoughts!

hope said...

Those are adorable.

Just FYI, I am here. I don't leave a lot of comments anymore, but I am here and I love the posts you have put up!! LOVE the V-day posts!!! And most of all, I love our phone chats. I think that is getting me through right now.
Oh, and I love you all!!!!

***LIZ*** said...

I love all the baby pics, great post for lots of smiles!

jaime said...

Hey holly sorry I am leaving you a message. I don't have your email address. I was just wondering if you tried to send your menu yet. sometimes my new emails go right to spam and I have it turned off. sorry I'm not trying to bug you for it (I don't have mine done either) thanks!

Sheri Willardson said...

Great thoughts and beautiful pictures. They made my night-just SOOO sweet. You are always so inspirational! :)