I love this author! He has helped me so much to live more closely to the spirit, and to strive to be one with my Heavenly Father. He has some amazing insight. Funny thing is, it is not so amazing when you realize that what he is talking about is something we already know. We have just pushed it out of our mind. I hope this post intrigues someone enough to take a look at his inspiring work. (He is on PBS quite often!)
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Sounds awesome, Holly! I love that you are reading something like that. My reading has gone out the window yet again. But I have been getting a few other things done, slowly. Love you.
OMGosh! Holly I just saw your kids pics on Skye's blog! Sooooo cute! don't you love them? They turned out great! :)
Holly,
It was so great to see you at Target the other day. You are one of those women who inspire wherever you go, and I am so glad that I know you.
I hope Mckell has gotten back to you, she said she was going to, or she already had, or that she was trying...something along those lines.
Oh, and I also love the quote.
Holly, I thought you would like to know that my mom has Lung Cancer. YOu can check my blog for all the info. I am an emotional wreck, to put in mildly.
Post a Comment