Follow these cute faerie feet to see the fun we had!
Aileena and I were invited to a fabulous "Faerie" party! All who know faerie folklore, know you must have wings to be part of the "Court of the Faeries".
So, after much research, we decided to make our wings instead of buy them (much more cost effective). This was a really fun project for me, much easier than I had anticipated!
Janice {the faerie QUEEN}, otherwise known as the birthday girl! She has feathers attached to her beautiful faerie eyes.
My BFF, Jeanette, is the master behind the Faerie Fun! She is the snow faerie!
You can't have a faerie party without a little vanity. Faeries love to adore themselves! So, we made some yummy, lime lip balm. Just a little beeswax, jojoba oil, and essential oils. Tadah! Lipbalm!
The faerie poddlings!
Aileena won "Best Faerie" costume! Yeah!






6 comments:
I heard about that awesome party... I am so impressed by the costumes and the lip balm making! Sound so fun! I told Jeanette she needs to throw me a faerie party too!
What a cute party! Looks like a lot of fun.
I was wondering if I could pick your creative brain? :) I'm planning girls camp and we're doing a doctor type theme. VITAL signs (virtuous in thought, action, and language). Anyway, I've been trying to think of some cute crafts and/or decorations that kind of go along with that. I was thinking we could somehow decorate scrubs or something like that. Any ideas? I'd appreciate anything!
It looks like you had a lot of fun!! I love the costumes!!
How do you know Maisie Van Mondfrans? She is such an amazing lady!! They are in my ward. What wonderful people!
That looks like such a fun party.
You are so creative and inspiring.
Holly you make Faerie Wings too!!! what the world! you are amazing! Aileena looks adorable Love Love!
Ahhhh!! How sweet! I love the wings, and (predictably) love the STOCKINGS!!!
Post a Comment